Election Commission avail National Voters Service Portal to influence Indian- How to apply new voter id card
National Voters Service Portal avail through India’s Election commission, for availing services to the citizens of India and Overseas too. Great India renowned as the biggest democratic country in the World. Since August 15’1947 introduce as modern India after ward freedom from the British. Ever since free and fair elections have been conducted in India. Elections have been conducted again and again after a relevant prior duration. According to the principle articulated in the Nation Constitution’s Electoral laws and system.
The Election commission of India emplaced before a day from First republic day, means January 25’ 1950. The election commission is a crucial Constitutional body of India. It transacts all of the processes for the conduct of election from a higher level to the lower one. EC transact from Parliament to legislature assembly, and from Panchayat Samitis to President of India’s elections.
A Summarize overview of National Voters Service Portal.
Indian election commission has been introduced National Voters Service Portal to the Indian’s voter. It is a fabulous step taken by the Commission. It’s auxiliary for the voter to find out relatively details. Here I’ll give you a summarized overview of the feature and functionalities of the NVSP.
Before counting the aspect and functionalities of NVSP. I would like to provide the EC’s site’s link. Naively, you can go by a command to use the service provided by the election commission of India.
Functionalities and service avail on a single Election commission’s Portal- Apply New Voter ID Card
- To enroll your name in the voter list. You can apply for new voter card via filling Form -6 provided on the site.
- An overseas citizen can apply new voter id card on the portal. Overseas voters can naively enroll with provided Form -6 A.
- To delete or remove the name from the voter list. You can fill Form-7 through the National Voters Service Portal.
- For correction of entries in the electoral roll, you can fill Form-8.
- If you need to transfer voter name from an electoral constituency to another constituency. You should go through the same National Voters Service Portal with Form -8 A provided.
- If, you have enrolled before or filled Form manually. Then there is also option check that out. You can track your application status or check your name in the electoral list.
- Instead of these Forms, it also has some other functionalities such as it provide useful links. To give better information about the electoral services. It also provides a complaint and suggestion desk to avail the services to Indian voter free of cost without any type of corruption.
- It also consists of voter education desk. Voter Education desk helps voters to know each and every aspect regarding elections and related topics with details.
Except for the above functionalities, it also gives a desk to learn about the EVM machine. EVM stands for Electronic Voting Machine and also help to acquire knowledge about the polling process.
In a sentence, I say, National Voters Service Portal is an auxiliary site for voters. This is the fullest feature Portal and easily accessible on every internet connected device.
Can we know the eligibility criteria to enroll as voter through National Voters Service Portal?
Sorry, this question won’t entertain or answer by NVSP. If, you want to acquire for the criteria or age limit to enroll as a Voter. You can go to the site https://eci.nic.in/ and apply new voter id card also.
Simply, there is no need to worry about the criteria for holding or getting a voter’s card. Solely you should reach the age of 18 to become a voter for all elections except some elections. For other info related to elections can go through the same portal National Voters Service Portal.